Roasted butternut squash soup
- 1 Butternut squash peeled cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 Fresh pumpkin (small pumpkins for pumpkin pie) peeled cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ cup Onions
- ¼ cup Celery
- ¼ cup Carrots
- 1 clove Garlic
- 32oz Vegetable stock or chicken stock
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- .5 tsp. Nutmeg
- 4 Fresh thyme spring
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Dice vegetables separately butternut squash, pumpkin, carrots, onions, and celery.
- Pre Heat oven to 380*. Toss butternut squash and pumpkin in olive oil place with nutmeg, cinnamon on baking tray bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3 Sautéed Pire prix in a large sauce pot with fresh thyme and garlic. For 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add roasted butternut squash & pumpkin to the pot
- Add vegetable stock to pot. Simmer until all vegetables are tender.
- Set aside letting soup to cool, using a hand blender or a blender slowly purée mixture in batches
- Return to pot, final step add heavy cream to the purred soup. Bring soup back up to a simmer. Season to adjust if needed
Using small mini decorative pumpkins slice to top off the, hollow out the mini pumpkins serve soup in pumpkin, or if you’re setting a buffet table use larger pumpkin.
Stuffed chicken supreme with Brie, Goat cheese and spinach wrapped in prosciutto
- Ingredients for Stuffed chicken
- Ingredients - Sautéed vegetables 4 pieces per plate
- Ingredients - Sweet Mash
- On medium heat melt butter in pan .Sautéed diced onions, chopped garlic in Sauce pan, until golden brown add chopped spinach to pan, sauté until all the water is absorbed from the pan. (drain extra water if need be)
- Lower heat. Add diced up cubes of cheese to sauce pan, mix ingredients all together until the cheese is melted in the pan with onions and spinach
- Place in bowl, let cool down (to use when cheese mixture is completely cooled down to stuff chicken with it).
- Take your chicken breast on the thicker side of the breast take a small paring knife make a slice length wise into the breast (you are making a pocket to stuff the chicken with spinach mixture) do this to each piece of chicken stuff with the cooled down spinach mixture.
- Place a piece of saran wrap on your cutting board, lay out 2 pieces of prosciutto slightly over lapping each other, then place the stuffed chicken breast skin side down on the prosciutto and tightly wrap the chicken folding the prosciutto over the breast and tucking in the rest of it under the chicken ,flip chicken over placing it on a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper on the sheet (this will help the chicken from not sticking to the baking sheet),
- Bake in oven at 380* for 35 minute until the prosciutto is nice and crispy. Let rest.
- Can add sauce to your chicken to add another touch. White wine mushroom sauce or simple peppercorn sauce.
- Clean vegetables, blanch them for 2 minutes. Remove from water run cold water over them to stop them from cooking, when close the dinner time place the vegetables in a frying pan with butter fresh herb of your liking.
- Let the butter bubble toss vegetables, herbs in the pan Sautee until your liking. (3-5 minutes)Season with salt and pepper.
Sweet Potato Mash
- Take your sweet potatoes poke a couple of hole with a knife place on baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake in oven for 45 minutes at 350* or until sweet potatoes are feeling soft inside.
- Let cool slightly, when touchable peel the skin off the potato.
- In a pot on medium heat add your maple syrup, butter and spices, let butter bubble add your sweet potato to mix stir for a few minutes, then remove off stove and began to mash all together. Season to taste.
Angry rack of Lamb
- Combined all ingredients in bowl mix together. Rub the lamb all over except the bones allow lamb to marinade for 4 hours. Cove place in fridge.
- Place rack of lamb meat side down in a skillet frying pan or pan that can be put in the oven
- Pre heat oven for 400* place rack of lamb in oven for 8minutes for medium doneness. Remove from oven let rack of lamb to rest. Once rested, slice in between each once
Deconstructed Pumpkin Pie
- Combined all cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, and spice and whipping cream mix in bowl with spoon for 2 minutes place into container place in fridge. Let firm in fridge for 3 hours
- On a rectangle plate sprinkle a line of Oreo crumb on one side of the plate the full length of the plate.
- Take a large soup spoon, grab a full spoon and drop a dollop it on the top of rectangle plate using the back of the spoon pull the pumpkin pie filling down the plate (look like your scraping the plate with the back of the spoon).
- Sprinkle the toasted pumpkin seed over the filling, add garnish to the top of plate close to the start of the filling.
- Serve chilled